Minor Works Project Manager vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by Hospital in Dewsbury and would like to introduce the following position available;
Position: Minor Works Project Manager
Rate: £16.75 (PAYE, inc hol pay)
Length: 3 months ongoing
Hours: 37 hours per week
The role will predominantly involve:
- Managing a team of minor works employees, who will be responsible for general maintenance and electrical work
- Negotiate, Liaise and answer the questions of tenders, contractors, surveyors etc.
- Overlook electrical designs and explaining and directing electrician on how to complete works
- Ensure all works carried out to the highest standards and in line with health and safety
- Carry out any amendments or variations to existing projects / contracts
- Developing clear processes to ensure rigorous maintenance programmes
- Proactive approach to deal with issues which may arise on site
The successful candidate must have some relevant plumbing experience and be able to start within a months’ notice.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Dan Fowler or Maisie Dennett on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.