Location: West Midlands – Sandwell
Hybrid Working: 2 days in the office, 3 days from home
Duration: 3 months likely extension
Rate: 13 PAYE – negotiable for the right person
Grade: Grade – D
Hours – Full time contract
We are currently looking to appoint an experienced minute taker/administrator to the role of Fostering Panel Administration. The role involves organising and minuting the Fostering Panel, including uploading documentation to child’s file records and the use of MS Teams in inviting participants to Panel meetings, liaising/supporting panel members. The successful applicant will work closely with the panel advisor.
You will need to be proficient in minute taking, flexible, enjoy a challenge, work to tight deadlines and work as part of a team.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of information
- Updating Children's Social Care systems
- Taking and producing of accurate minutes
- Prioritising incoming post and messages, alerting officers and practitioners to matters which require attention
- Maintaining files and record systems including scanning and uploading of documents
- Ensuring that tasks allocated are completed accurately and within allocated timescale
- Raising and receipting of purchase orders as well as procurement purchases
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.