Permanent Moodle Web Developer
Agency Reference Number: 6967260
Venn Group is working with a prestigious Charity who are looking for a Moodle Web Developer to provide support for the maintenance, development and upgrade of the RCGP eLearning platform.
Salary: £41,382 – £44,849 per annum
The successful candidate will:
- Experience in maintaining websites and developing the Moodle framework
- Possess excellent written, verbal communication, Microsoft Office skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Have the ability to develop PHP database (MySQL) driven applications and with experience in coding clean, well-structured X/HTML, CSS and jQuery
- Educated to HND or Degree level and hold a recognised Web or software development related qualification/diploma
- Working knowledge of Automated testing, Git, Azure and APIs would be advantageous
- Have a high degree of self-motivation, proven time management skills and the ability to prioritise and deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Proven ability develop sound working relationships with colleagues from a range of backgrounds and levels of seniority
To apply for this role or to find out please contact George Maguire on 0207 557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.