Reputable law firm based in Dudley and seeks an ambitious New Inquiries Case Handler.
The role will require you to act as a first point for new clients, handle legal inquires, record information and give quotes to new clients. You will be acting as a bridge between new clients and Fee Earners and generating future business for the firm. Full training will be provided and support will be provided throughout.
This role would be extremely well suited to a target driven individual with the goal to take ownership of their salary. The firm is offering a minimum base salary of £20,000 with the opportunity to earn commission for additional calls made.
Our client is a Lexcel accredited firm that has offices spanning over the Midlands. They provide specialised legal services for matters relating to personal injury, medical negligence, family and private client law to name a few.
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Lucrative commission structure for additional calls and call backs from clients
- Welcoming and friendly firm
- Easily accessible by transport links
- Experience working within a sales environment or a similar role is preferred
- Ambitious and enthusiastic individual
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great team playing skills and able to work on own initiative
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone, email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.