Community Occupational Therapist
Duration: Temporary, one months – Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday, PT (3/4 days a week) 8:30-4:30
Rate: c. £14 - £18 per hour (via umbrella company) DOE
In the role for the Occupational Therapist, they are looking at an immediate start. The initial duration expectation is one month. The role for the Community Occupational Therapist will be working as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Following the trusts acute service realignment, we are looking for a compassionate, enthusiastic and interested Occupational Therapist to complement the acute inpatient mental health male treatment pathway
- Providing occupational therapy assessment, intervention and evaluation for the service users on the ward
- Supporting acute recovery, readiness for discharge and contribute to the day to day therapeutic environment of the ward
- The post will involve occupational therapy specific assessments and interventions, including group work and a direct role in the support and supervision of the delivery of ward activities
- This will be in close collaboration with the service users and MDT
- The successful candidate will be welcomed as part of the multidisciplinary team. Training and development is encouraged and will be provided
- Clinical supervision will be provided by the Male Pathway's Specialist Occupational Therapist, along with Preceptorship as required
- This is an opportunity for anybody interested in developing their occupational therapy skills in an acute mental health setting, and who is motivated by the opportunity to contribute how a service may be developed and delivered across a number of similar wards
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Leah Waldron, Leo Steeden or Thomas Brown on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of two weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations