Outreach Support Worker Vacancy waiting to be filled
Venn Group have been approached by a support organisation and would like to introduce the following position available
Position: Outreach Support Worker
Rate: £10.00-£12 PAYE inc holiday pay
Length: 6 months minimum
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing a comprehensive support service to people who are entrenched street sleeping
- Identifying rough sleepers are providing support
- Setting agreed goals with clients in order for them to maintain their independence and working with clients and other agencies where necessary to ensure they are achieved
- Introducing pathways to get them in to accommodation and improve their living sitaution
- Supporting clients with life skills
- Signposting clients to relevant agencies to offer them the highest level of support
The successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Kiera Power or Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.