Interim Finance Recruitment Solutions
Permanent Payroll Officer required
Contract Length: Permanent
Salary: £21,892 – £24,157 via Umbrella
Venn Group is currently recruiting a Payroll Officer to join our highly esteemedclient based in the South West to deliver end-to-end payroll.
Duties will include:
- Manage the end to end monthly, bi-weekly and weekly payroll for a large complex organisation
- Compiling and entering varied payroll data onto the system
- Reconciling errors and maintaining accurate and updated payroll records
- Validating information entered on E-Rostering
- Compiling payroll data, such as hours worked, taxes, insurance, union dues, SSP, SMP, SPP
- Carrying out administrative duties as required including writing letters and emails to be sent to employees
- Accurate inputting of sensitive and personal employee information including starter and leavers in line with statutory regulations on the system within required deadlines
- To deal with difficult and complex queries and complaints arising from employees and managers relating to payroll issues in a professional and timely manner
- End to end payroll experience
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.