Venn Group is currently looking to recruit to multiple Payroll Officer positions for a large organisation based in Essex. This a temporary post and the hourly rate on offer stretches from £13-£17 per hour commensurate with experience.
Payroll Officer Responsibilities and duties:
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls
- Answering payroll queries
- Analysing, investigating, and responding to all stakeholder queries
- Be the main contact for employees; understanding and clarifying payroll concerns
- Reply to employee complaints in a polite and professional manner
- Be responsible for the decisions regarding the data for processing salaries and taxes, in accordance with internal procedures
- Advanced level of English
- Minimum of 1 year payroll experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently and in a calm manner
- Ability to create and maintain strong professional relationships
- Excellent computer skills
- Understanding of RTI
If this is of interest, please call Tim Goggin at Venn Group or apply via this advert.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.