Venn Group are delighted to be supporting a reputable non-profit organisation based in Bradford who due to growth and internal changes are looking to appoint a Finance Officer on a long term basis.
You will primarily be responsible for the preparation and processing of the end to end Payroll under the direction of the Payroll Manager but there is an expectation for you to support wider transactional finance duties such as purchase ledger, reconciliations for example so this role will suit someone who enjoys variety.
The full role is full time and can be done on a hybrid basis with their office been based in Bradford - the expectation is you will be able to work on site 2/3 days per week initally with a view for more days as time goes by. Although a long term, permanent role is available, we are also very interested in speaking with those open to both temporary and temporary to permanent contracts.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Prepare and maintain the Payroll for whole organisation, which will involve processing time sheets, expenses, sickness and other payroll related tasks. Dealing with payroll related queries from staff.
· Process various statutory forms for example: P45s, P46s, Student Loans, P60, and P11d’s etc.
· Comply with the requirements for Auto Enrolment and Real Time Information (RTI).
· Manual calculation of salary including equated changes where necessary, including back pay, over / under payments, leavers, annual leave and other ad hoc manual adjustments.
· Application of client statutory provisions of payroll including, PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Statutory
Carrying out accurate updating of the purchase ledger system, which will involve setting up and maintaining supplier accounts, processing and reconciling invoices against purchase orders.
· Ensuring that computerised and manual filing systems in the Finance Department are maintained and up to date.
· Posting of nominal/DD payments on financial system.
· Reconciling the bank account and supplier payments made by the Association.
In an ideal world, you will have:
· Experience of processing payroll information
· Experience of reconciling nominal ledger records and supporting records (desirable)
· Experience of Purchase Ledger (desirable)
If this role is of interest then please apply or forward your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.