PC Deployment Engineer
An organisation in West Yorkshire has approached Venn Group’s IT Team to secure PC Deployment Engineer for a critical piece of work assisting a large scale technical project.
The successful candidate will need the ability to work on their own and manage themselves, as well as demonstrate excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality.
- Windows 10, Office 365, and good working knowledge of Active Directory/Azure platforms.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Experience of working in an NHS environment with exposure to Primary Care clinical systems and associated 3rd party applications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers (both written, and verbally)
- Ability to write technical documentation for SOPs & Knowledge Base
- Excellent organisational skills
- Significant experience of using remote support tools
- Experience of providing IT support in an enterprise environment
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Jack Metcalf on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates