Permanent HR Operations Manager
Contract Length: 6 months +
Salary: 35k – 40k
Venn Group’s South West HR Recruitment Team are recruiting for an accomplished HR Operations Manager for an esteemed client within the educational sector in Bristol.
Day to day duties:
- This role will be a full generalist HR Manager, acting as the subject matter expert for the employee lifecycle, with specific focus on pre-employment and vetting checks for all new employees and ensuring that all recruitment activities are in keeping with the regulatory requirements with regards to Safeguarding
- This is a key role in the People Team, which will be supported by a Payroll Administrator and HR coordinators
- Responsible for acting as an Office Manager, in addition to being responsible for full HR generalist support to the wider College and businesses
- Working with the Talent Partner to coordinate recruitment related paperwork and ensure that all candidates understand the safer recruitment process and that checks are completed in a timely manner
- There is wide scope for creating, developing and implementing your own continuous improvement HR projects
- You will also be responsible identifying any procedural inefficiencies to improve service delivery of HR services in particular those related to operational HR and employee life-cycle items
- On a day-to-day basis you will produce contractual employment documents and be responsible for the full employee life cycle, including some ER case management with some support from the Senior ER manager
- Full generalist HR Operational experience preferably in a standalone role
- Experience of Safer Recruitment requirements and/or safeguarding knowledge and compliance within an educational setting (or other regulated sector)
- Experience processing all HR requests including family leave, flexible working requests etc.
- Able to work accurately whilst providing a high level of output
- A recognised HR qualification and/or significant practical experience in operational HR or equivalent
To apply for this role or to find out about other jobs, please contact Riley Garnett or Cameron O’Donnell in the South West Recruitment team on0117 930 8760 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.