Permanent Paralegal Opportunity
Our client, an award winning boutique tax and legal advisory firm are recruiting for a permanent Paralegal/Legal PA to join their highly regarded team.
- Managing, preparing and submitting the firms legal client’s letters of engagement
- Liaising with clients
- AML checks and training
- Dealing with all initial legal enquiries from clients
- Assisting the head of Legal with all drafting requirements for Private Client, Commercial or Property
- Managing, preparing and submitting for approval to Head of Legal all Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Familiarisation with PLC fast draft for basic documentation
- Liaising with Office of Public Guardian
- Liaising with HMLR on client’s behalf together with the request of title documents
- ASAP start
- £30k per annum
- Remote working role
- Permanent role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced paralegal to gain exposure working within a London based firm and expand upon their knowledge. The role is offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to work entirely remotely should that be of interest.
Should you be interested in applying for the above role, or know someone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Charlie Cripps on 0207 7557 75667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.