Planning and Enforcement Lawyer – Initially 3 months – Locum – Remote Working
Venn Group’s specialist public sector legal team are currently working with a highly successful, busy Local Authority who are recruiting for a Planning and Enforcement Lawyer to join their outstanding team.
This role can be worked on a full time or part time basis, with the initial period 3 months and then extended thereafter. This role also allows for remote working.
Caseload will include:
- Local development plans and enforcements including drafting notices and prosecutions
- Advise on general development matters and local plan issues
- Draft straight forward and complex section 106 agreements and advise thereon
- Draft straight forward and complex section 278 and section 38 agreements and advise thereon
- Planning inquiries
- Some Judicial Reviews relating to planning matters
The successful applicant will have conduct of several highways and planning agreements, some high profile, securing significant benefits for Surrey residents and often involving working closely with our partner Borough and District Councils.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Highways and Enforcement Lawyer with local authority experience. The rate is negotiable depending on experience.
This local authority is looking for a motivated colleague to join their friendly and committed team.
Interested? For further Information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.