Planning Assistant x2
We are currently working with a Council in the West Midlands who are looking for planning assistants provide advice to customers on planning matters, including advising on the need for planning permission and other development related consents
- To assess and process planning applications and related submissions for householder and other minor developments within statutory timescales in accordance with national and local legislation and policy;
- To respond in writing within appropriate timescales to written enquiries from applicants and/or their agents and the general public on development proposals
- Advise on the need for planning permission and other development related consents
- To deal in a timely manner with enquiries from members of the public by phone, email or in person who are seeking information and advice on planning matters
- To assess and process applications to discharge conditions or amendments to householder and minor developments within appropriate timescales and in accordance with national and local legislation and policy
- Relevant degree or experience in a planning/development environment
- Experience of delivering good customer service showing patience and understanding from a customer’s perspective
- Experience of delivering work to deadlines
Duration: 4 months contract initially with likely extensions
Rate: £20 – 25 per hour via umbrella company (Inside IR35)
Fully remote working with onsite visits.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.