Planning Locum – Local Authority – South West – Full Time – up to £55 Umbrella
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Planning Lawyer to join a Local Authority in the South West on an interim basis, to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate would be a qualified Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive with previous Local Authority experience. You will be handling a mixed general caseload with a particular focus on complex section 106 agreements.
Duties may include the following:
- Providing advice on a wide range of planning matters including highways
- Drafting and negotiating sector 106 agreements
- Advising and representing clients in negotiations and discussions with third parties in planning matters and legal practice areas relevant to the post
- Providing legal advice and support to any of the client Committees and Directorates when directed
- Undertaking research and providing advice to the Council in the areas of planning law specifically and Local Government Law generally
An hourly rate of up to £55 umbrella is offered for this position.
For more information, or to discuss other legal opportunities, please contact Georgina Fry or Charlotte Foley on 0117 930 8760 in the first instance. Alternatively, email email@example.com including a copy of your CV and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.