Temporary Plasterer Roles
Job Reference: EN02/SEA
A position has arisen for a number of Plasterers within a leading housing association based in South Yorkshire. This is a key role on a 2-3 months temporary basis. It is paying £15.00 - £16.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Plastering
Your duties will include:
- Completing refurbishments and maintenance on kitchens, bathrooms, and full houses
- Carrying out all aspects of plastering works including ceilings, boarding, damp proofing, skimming, dot dabbing and dry wall
- Working on tenanted properties
- Work as part of a team
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in plastering – NVQ Level 2 or above would be preferable
- CSCS Card
- Own Tools including Power Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence and Own Transport
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.