Power BI Developer
Agency Reference Number: J67496
Venn Group is currently working with an esteemed NHS Trust based in London to recruit a Power BI Developer to join their dynamic team.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 months, initially
- Communicating with stakeholders and business delivery unit managers for all business requirements and technical difficulties for strategic reporting needs
- Creating dashboard prototypes, dashboard design, best practices and creation of appropriate visual stories
- Creating Power BI dashboards using M Query and advanced DAX functions and deploying in both On-Prem and Power BI service
- Working in business intelligence, business & data analysis, data warehousing, data modelling and reporting roles
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Experience in creating Data Visualizations and Data Analytics using Power BI
- Extensive knowledge and experience in NHS Mental Health and Acute Datasets
- Knowledge and experience in SQL data warehouse, Azure Analysis Services and Azure Data Factory, Snowflake Cloud data warehouse and Talend ETL
- Experience of NHS Clinical systems such as RiO, PARIS, SystemOne or CareFlow
- Experience in developing ETL jobs such as SSIS Packages, SAP BODS Jobs and developing SSAS Cubes multidimensional (MDX) and SSAS Tabular models
- Strong experience in MS SQL 2008/12/16/17/2019, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, T-SQL, Power BI and Tableau
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you have received this role in error we do apologise. We are always trying to ensure candidates receive the relevant specifications, please do drop us a brief message so we can update your profile.