The PowerApps Developer role is responsible for developing new Microsoft PowerApps Solutions, improving existing solutions within the enterprise. Working with our internal teams and third parties to support project and programme delivery, data guardianship and information use across the business
The successful candidate will be an expert understanding of Microsoft PowerApps , Microsoft Automate (Flow) and SharePoint. Good experience in the wider spectrum of M365 applications including Power BI, Dataverse (CDS), SQL, Dynamics 365, User Interface or User Experience Design, or Azure DevOps is desirable.
This is a homebased role but there will be requirement to travel to the Trust to attend Programme and other meetings as required.
- Working on technology solutions using the Microsoft Office 365 Power Platform (Power Apps and Power Automate) and other Microsoft Office 365 Applications to improve and streamline data capture, storage, rationalisation, analysis and reporting capabilities for the organisation
- Perform discovery, planning, design, development and testing for new solutions Ensure solutions are aligned to business solution and data strategies
- Actively contribute to the continual improvement of the programme
- Assist in data quality/cleansing/wrangling and data migration where required
- Deliver automations within agreed timescales using agile and sprint methodology
- Consulting end users, project managers and business analysts in identifying business cases, gathering requirements and translating requirements into technical solutions.
- Documenting and following CUH standards, design details, testing logs and technical specifications and translating technical details into user-friendly guides.
- Knowledge of accessible development, prototyping, user-centred design and test-driven development
- Delivering solutions that benefit the business following Agile practises in projects of varying scale and presenting these solutions to relevant stakeholders.
Participating in knowledge-sharing with the team, accepting and providing guidance, training and support, whilst continuing to learn and develop own technical skills and techniques