Vacancy Ref: J71426
A position has arisen for am Principal Auditor within a prestigious local authority in South West to undertake Audit assignments covering the full range of the Council’s services.
Location: South West (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 months +
Rate: £37 per hour Umbrella
IR35 Status: Inside
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management, monitoring and supervision of Senior Auditors and Audit Officers as directed by the Head of Internal Audit
- Interact with Executive Directors, Directors, Senior Management and staff at all levels regarding the provision of Audit Services
- Review governance, control and risk management arrangements to determine compliance with the requirements of policies, regulations and legislation and make recommendations for improvement where required
- Lead key system/project Audit reviews whilst supervising and reviewing the work of assigned staff
- Provide advice and expertise making recommendations to relevant staff throughout the Authority and its partners to ensure that adequate controls are built into systems under development, or subject to amendment.
- (HCC) Extensive successful experience of working in a complex environment with substantial experience at a senior Management level gained over a number of years
- (HCC) Knowledge of Finance and Risk Management in an operational environment
- Significant experience in developing and undertaking planned audits
For further information, please contact Ashleigh Clarke or Olli Attwood on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.