Our client, an accredited law firm in Loughborough are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their expanding private client department. With 75 years’ experience to their name, the firm has acquired specialised expertise within their legal sectors and has amassed a longstanding client base and presence within the East Midlands.
You will be assisting a three Private Client Solicitors, alongside one other Legal Secretary, with various secretarial duties such as typing, digital dictation, administrative duties and acting as the first point of contact for clients and third parties. The firm values their employee’s professional development and allows for flexible working arrangements to ensure a healthy work life balance.
- Our client is offering a salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays with Christmas closure
- Close to local amenities and transport links
- Friendly and supportive firm that value employee progression
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the same or similar role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Positive attitude to challenges and learning new tasks
- Team player and great communication skills
Please apply for this role online or contact Josie Stewart at Venn Group via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.