Private Client Locum Solicitor Requied
An established high street law firm, in London, requires a Private Client Locum Solicitor with 6 years (PQE) of experience. The firm is searching for applicants with an exceptional background in Private Client. The firm presents an exciting environment to provide a value-focused experience for the successful applicant. During the role, there will be two secretaries available for administrative support.
- Based in Kent/London border
- Full-time office-based role
- 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Competitive Market rate
- Interview via Zoom
- Immediate start
- 4 Weeks with potential to extend
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can proactively understand complex areas of Private Client practice
- Able to use Osprey CMS
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ambitiously able to provide exceptional knowledge in general Private Client
- Able to independently oversee workload
- Ability to identify and neutralise case discrepancies
Please apply for this role online or contact Jav Ahmed at Venn Group via phone (020 7557 7667), email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or LinkedIn for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.