Private Client Solicitor
The practice has an excellent reputation who have been providing legal services to clients across the Leicestershire and Warwickshire area for over 100 years. Committed to their high standards, the firm is a part of the STEP membership and is seeking a candidate to join their growing private client team.
In this role, the successful candidate would manage their own caseload covering matters of Wills, Estate administration, Powers of Attorney, Trusts and Court of Protection. You would be supported by other senior lawyers and experienced support staff members. The position will enable the successful candidate to further their career within an established team whilst assisting with the growth of the department.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Fully funded training to become STEP qualified
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent holiday package
- Employee discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- NQ – 7 years PQE experience
- Confident in working independently
- Able to handle own caseload
- Motivated to assist with the growth of the department
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
07703832803 / 01216160660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.