We are working with an exciting international bank who are currently recruiting for a Procurement IT BA position to join their established team based in London. The role involves on-boarding, developing, maintaining and integrating the new Coupa SAAS application (Procure-2-Pay), Oracle AP, other P2P and associated Document Management applications.
You will be expected to use a variety of techniques to identify and map out business needs plus articulate opportunities for which you will proactively suggest solutions that will deliver business benefit in both the short and longer-term.
Key to the role will be regular collaboration with the business to identify opportunities to enhance and build out the Procurement domain whilst working closely with technical teams to translate problems into solutions.
You will be expected to support and where necessary backfill for the P2P & ERP Systems Owner.
- Facilitate the discussion between the business and the tech teams in order to define clear requirements and acceptance criteria
- Provide the necessary details to the requirements through thorough analysis
- Closely liaise with the Product Owner to ensure priorities are reflected on the backlog and requirements are properly sized
- Confidently take ownership of achieving results for your team whilst working in changeable environments without supervision.
Alongside working closely with business clients and other members of the IT team, the position also requires:
- Strong I.T. analysis, configuration and development experience and implementation in a formal SDLC environment.
- Substantial experience of Procurement, P2P applications
- Knowledge of Coupa, Oracle AP and Concur advantageous.
- Substantial experience of data analysis and reporting
Other desirable candidate qualities include:
- Recognised certification in Procurement, P2P and/or Finance qualifications
- Over 5 years’ experience within a Business Analyst role operating in a banking environment, or as a wider scope the financial services industry
- Project management qualification is preferred: PRINCE2, PMI or equivalent real-world experience managing IT projects