Contract: 6 months
Rate: Up to £16ph PAYE
Our client, a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation is looking for a contract Production Planner to work within a dynamic multi-functional team delivering design phase manufacturing test equipment and production hardware.
Your duties will include:
- Analysing ongoing progress and performance, assessing this against contractual and internal targets - determining variance and its respective causes
- This is an exciting working environment where multiple projects run concurrently through the manufacturing facility.
- The products are at various levels of design maturity and experience in a development manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- The role focusses on expediting material from procurement requisition to purchase order, engaging with suppliers, issuing material to manufacturing and supporting through delivery
- Scheduling work orders using SAP
- Raising of purchase requisitions for material and/or special tooling
- Providing information on the status of the plan to integrate project team members
The successful candidate should have:
- Valid for SC clearance
- Competent at Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Extensive experience with an Enterprise Planning System, preferably SAP
- An Apprenticeship
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Joanna Hutchings and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.