Agency Reference Number: 7200510
Venn Group is working exclusively with a prestigious University with an IT base in the South West who are recruiting for a Productivity Engineer to join their team and manage the resolution of incidents and services requests within the Productivity space – particularly in SharePoint, OneDrive and Power Platform. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to step up into a 2nd line support role.
Salary: £26,000 per annum plus 10% discretionary annual bonus (£2,000 increase upon completion of PL-900 and MS-900)
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing the resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues relating to Productivity tools within Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Power Platform, Office Online)
- Ensuring the day-to-day running of Productivity services are delivered to a high standard and in accordance with defined service level agreements
- Supporting continual service improvement to ensure that the university has appropriate and available Productivity services to support its ongoing needs
- Developing and maintaining collaborative and inclusive relationships with peers, key college stakeholders, management and colleagues
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience supporting or using Microsoft Office 365 components such as SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Knowledge of the Power Platform suite (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Dynamics 365) would be highly desirable
- Excellent customer service skills to liaise with staff at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
Please get in touch on email@example.com or call Kirsty Mah on 020 7557 7667 to find out more.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.