Project & Change Manager - Children & Families
Part time, Interim, Hybrid, Long term contract
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the delivery of an exciting and complex change programme in the Children & Families Directorate of a West Midlands Local Authority.
The position can accommodate a quick start and is projected to last until April of 2024. It is offered on a part-time basis, three days a week, making it perfect for professionals seeking to balance a satisfying role around other commitments.
A daily rate of £350 is offered via an umbrella company. Candidates are invited to discuss their rate requirements on application.
You will be responsible for working with senior stakeholders to shape and provide a project management structure and framework to support the delivery of the Household Support Fund. This will involve travel around Staffordshire to promote the schemes.
- Long term assignment (until April of 2024)
- Part time, 3 days a week
- Competitive daily rate of £350
- Make a difference for children, young people and families
- Monitor and evaluate the scheme
- Manage two administration staff
- Attend partnership meetings to update on the progress of the scheme
- Set up the processes to ensure we meet the requirements of the scheme
- Write reports about the impact of the scheme
- Experience with change management methodologies (e.g. Prince2)
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Willingness to visit sites in Staffordshire as required
- Experience working in a Local Authority (desirable)
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.