Project Coordinator wanted for an immediate start
Length: 3 months, temporary ongoing
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Provide administration support to the Projects team as and when required
- Arrange meetings and manage the diaries for the Project Managers and the Head of Projects
- Put together and update project documentation as and when required
- Take notes and type up minutes; distribute agendas and associated papers
- Provide administrative support including maintaining project files, creating and updating when necessary
- Complete management reports, set up team meetings, invite attendees and compile agendas
- You must have experience of working with a busy administrative office and have the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability and experience taking minutes
- Excellent IT literacy skills, specifically with Word and Excel
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgASAP with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.