Recruitment Agency Reference:7105530
A position has arisen for a temporary – permanent Project Manager within an established organisation situated in Hertfordshire. This role is responsible all construction project management across multiple sites and requires travel across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Your duties will include:
- Assess the viability, and ensure effective delivery of new developments and major refurbishment projects
- Ensure other elements of construction projects are managed, e.g. snagging works, planned preventive maintenance programmes and realising cost savings
- Achieve the agreed Key Performance Indicators and performance objectives and ensure a high level of service is provided at all times
- Create project plans and deliver the development process
- Compile weekly updates for the issue of the monthly project management report
- Ensure contractors are effectively managed and that performance issues are identified and resolved
- Responsible for all aspects of health & safety, including fire and water safety and LOLER, during the procurement and delivery phases of any construction
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have substantial knowledge of the construction industry, including building regulations and health and safety
- You must hold a full, clean driving licence and have access to a vehicle to travel between sites
- A DBS Check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.