Urgent Requirement –Senior Project Manager – Temporary to Permanent– Worcestershire
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for one of our clients based in Worcestershire. This role is temporary for the first 3 months with it going permanent.
The successful candidate will:
- Accountable for estates project construction and implementation of delegated schemes within the Trust’s Investment Programme to improve the environment for patients and staff
- Responsible for the performance of all external contractors and professional consultants appointed to provide services on any projects within the delegated portfolio of Capital works, maintaining risk log and managing mitigation
- Manage and lead a portfolio of highly complex and specialist Capital Projects from project briefing through to completion of works on site
- Plan and organise a broad range of activities and to consider, assess and manage the impact of each project within the portfolio on the Trust strategy
- Advise CPG’s on a number of options available in order to meet a project brief and to manage expectations in order to provide efficient patient care and demonstrate best practice and value for money. This may involve highly complex, sensitive or contentious information whereby the Project Manager will be tasked with obtaining agreement or cooperation for Project solutions that may not meet the Client Brief
- The Post Holder will provide guidance and line management for Project Managers and Technical Manager
They will also be immediately available for work. The rate for the roles will be between £35-£40 per hour depending on experience and payment method.
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or contact Jay Patel or Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.