Venn Group is working with a Local Authority in London to recruit a Web Project Manager to lead the upgrade of their Drupal web platform.
The Web Project Manager will support improvements to user experience and usability, alongside a design refresh.
This role will be fully remote, with the option to come onsite to London.
Responsibilities of the Interim Web Project Manager:
- Manage the migration, improvement, and creation of content
- Manage external vendors and agencies - web and design agencies
- Manage project requirements – including gathering user stories and artefacts, producing SOW’s, and project plans and successfully delivering those plans (long- and short-term)
- Lead project meetings including kick-offs, status, and retrospectives
- Keep a Risk Register and raise issues accordingly, work on risk mitigation
- Maintain and update all project documentation throughout the project lifecycle, according to PMO guidelines
Required experience of the Interim Web Project Manager:
- Previous experience of project managing and delivering a new, high volume/high traffic website
- Working knowledge of content management systems including migration, UAT, QA, etc.
- Agile experience - experience of Agile procedures including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, etc
- MS Project experience
- Ideally will have experience of delivery to GDS and design standards
- Understanding of service design, customer-centred service focus, with front-end user experience and research skills
If you would like more information about the role, please contact Lisa Subhash, David Harney or Ethan Weatherby.
Venn Group’s Recommendation Scheme: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.