Urgent Requirement – Project Manager – Temporary to Ongoing– Birmingham
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for one of our clients based in Birmingham. This role is temporary for the first 3 months with it ongoing.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage capital projects across a healthcare client with values between £10k to £1.5m
- Have minimum 3 years healthcare experience and a preferred operational estates background
- Have the ability to plan, supervise and deliver strategic and reactive projects
- Be required to operate the trust permit to work system and abide by other trust standards and safe systems of work
- Have an understanding of construction related legislation i.e. building regulations, CDM 2015, asbestos management, water hygiene and electrical safety
- Ability to work within the relevant HBN/HTM standards
NHS experience is needed and locally based.
The rate for this role will be £30 per hour on a PAYE basis.
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or contact Jay Patel or Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0682, quotingthe job title.
Should this e-mail reach you and it is not applicable but you are looking for work, please forward your CV and it will be passed to the relevant team.