Project Officer – Fire Safety
Hybrid: Hybrid working
Location: South Derbyshire
Duration: 6-12 Month contract
Hours: 37 hours per week
Benefits: Flexible working
An opportunity has arisen for a fire/building surveyor to join an organisation based in Derbyshire on an interim basis. The position is based in Derbyshire, allows for hybrid working and offers a competitive rate.
- Oversee fire safety remedial works derived from fire risk assessments
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory requirements are met
- Deal with all Active and Passive fire protection works across the organisations stock
- Analyse building fire safety related defects and deficiencies and provide remedial proposals
- Demonstrable experience as a fire/building surveyor carrying out pre and post inspections
- In depth experience of Fire Risk Assessments.
- An in-depth knowledge of construction, design, and fire related defects
- A Full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle.
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.