Property Legal Officer – Permanent – Full time
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority, who are known for their excellent quality of work and who are recruiting for a Permanent Property Legal Officer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (35 hours per week).
This local authority is ideally looking for candidates to work in the office 1 day a week but is willing to be flexible to secure the right candidate and the role can be worked on a remote basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a senior property paralegal to help deliver the Council’s property projects and enhance the economic prosperity of the council. The purpose of the role is to provide general property legal advice, and assistance to all departments of the Council in respect of its various functions.
- Basic knowledge of local government law
- Knowledge and understanding of Conveyancing
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant
- Knowledge of civil procedure, in particular small claims
- Previous employment or work experience in a legal practice
- Good IT skills. Able to use email, type own letters and documents and carry out on-line legal research
- Ability to take a pragmatic, positive and co-operative approach to dealing with officers and members of the Council
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interpret information and instructions
The permanent salary is £26,000 to £29,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.