Residential Property Lawyer
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a Local Authority based in London, who are recruiting for a Residential Property Lawyer
- Full time
- 12 months maternity cover
- Hybrid 1-3 times a week
Responsibilities of the Residential Property Lawyer:
- The successful candidate will deliver residential conveyancing to our in house client departments.
- Demonstrate good knowledge and experience in the Property and Regeneration area and your ability to give clear and proactive advice
- Provide advice on a variety of projects ranging from sales under the right to buy scheme and lease extension projects for leasehold properties owned by the Council
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within Local Government
- Solicitors and Barristers will be considered
- Hold a current Practising Certificate
- The ability to attend the office 1-3 times a week
Interested? For further information on this Residential Property Lawyer Vacancy, please contact John Smith at Venn Group.
This Residential Property Lawyer role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.