Locum Prosecutions Lawyer – Predominantly Remote Working – 3-6 months + - up to £55 per hour – Home Counties
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are pleased to be recruiting for a Locum Prosecutions Lawyer to join an excellent Public Sector Organisation in the Home Counties.
This assignment will be for an initial period of 3–6-month period subject to likely possible extension thereafter. The ideal candidate will work on a full-time basis; however, they are happy to consider part time candidates who possess the relevant experience.
This role will be conducted on a predominately remote working basis with the exception of attending Court 1-2 times per month.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within a Local Authority and will have a broad working understanding of Prosecutions to deal with a varied caseload and high-profile investigations.
Duties may include:
- Manage a varied Prosecutions caseload to include but not limited to fly tipping, Enforcement notices, Health and Safety and Planning Prosecutions
- Providing written and oral legal advice to the client department within the Local Authority during all stages
- Drafting information/summons, legal arguments, reviewing disclosure, preparation of bundles
- Mentoring new Lawyers to the department, devising and delivering training when required
- Advocating in court when required for all types of hearings
An attractive hourly rate of up to £55 per hour Umbrella is offered for this position dependant on experience.
Please apply for this role online or contact Connie Ross or Emily Taylor via phone or email for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Locum Prosecutions Lawyer – Predominantly Remote Working - 3-6 months + - up to £55 per hour – Home Counties