Public Cloud Engineer permanent opportunities
Agency Reference Number: 7097460
Venn Group is working exclusively with a prestigious University with an IT base in the South West who are recruiting for 2x Public Cloud Engineers to join their team and migrate services on-prem to Azure cloud.
Salary: Up to £42,500 per annum plus 10% discretionary annual bonus
Job responsibilities include:
- Delivering cloud and virtualisation services successfully within a service management framework and in line with agreed service levels
- Resolving major incidents and any escalated issues
- Developing and continually improving the cloud and virtualisation services
- Ensuring all cloud and virtualisation services are maintained to the correct technical and security best practice specifications
- Obtaining the root cause of all escalated incidents and actively seeking to eliminate such root causes through a practice of continuous improvement
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in supporting secure cloud solutions based on Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Proven experience in the deployment, configuration and support of Microsoft Azure bases IaaS/PaaS environments
- Experience migrating existing on premises services to a Microsoft Azure environment is beneficial
- Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting, JSON and ARM templating
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
Please get in touch on email@example.com or call Kirsty Mah on 020 7557 7667 to find out more.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.