Quality Assurance Lead
Duration: 3 month contract initially, Strong possibility of extension
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience (Inside IR35)
Location: Hybrid working- mostly remote with some on-site visits
Our client is offering full time hours but will enable someone to work flexible pattern across working week. You will be required to do some in person meetings but otherwise the role will be remote.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Lead to lead the production of our internal children and families self evaluation and partnership self evaluation for SEND. This role will focus is on the quality assurance side. In particular they are looking for someone experienced in auditing and producing self evaluations.
- Take a strategic role in the management and development of the children and families Quality of Practice and Performance function
- Take a lead role in the preparation and co-ordination of local authority and partnership inspections - Including, the development of partnership self-assessments
- Develop and influence strong internal and external relationships/partnerships to deliver service development and to oversee improvement and/or change programs across the system with an emphasis on performance and Quality of Practice
- Lead, mentor and coach senior managers, commissioners and practitioners to enable them to successfully implement and embed new initiatives
- Use reflective learning from inspections, reviews and audits to improve continuous practice, performance and commissioning outcomes across children and families
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of national statistical statutory returns highlighting risks and possible solutions
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.