Job Title: Quality Engineer
Job reference: FAW 2
Venn Group are currently working with a contractor in Newquay who are looking for a Quality Engineer.
Project & duties will include:
- Implement the QA/QC management system at site
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors coordinate all non-destructive testing on site
- Coordinate with the client’s representative on all quality matters
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over to client
- Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the site’s QC technical submittals to the customer
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractor’s QC personnel
- Elaborating inspection and test programme
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current
- Experience of Major Civil Engineering projects, preferably highways
- Preferably trained ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and/or Internal Auditor
- A proven track record in Quality Management
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Joe Williams or Finn Walker on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.