VACANCY – Receptionist
Length: Temp – Perm opportunity (maternity and sickness cover)
Pay: 11.10 PAYE inclusive of holiday pay
Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to work in Birmingham for a large charity. Said candidates will need to have enhanced DBS, administration experience and be immediately available to interview and start.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Answer the telephone and respond to requests and/or take messages.
- Assist with “Youth Line” enquiries/initial information and sign post to relevant department
- Assist and support in the preparation of grants and bids, along with the presentation and submission of applications
- To compile and produce statistical data, returns and information for internal and external audiences
- Efficiently utilise a variety of software packages (including Microsoft office) in order to provide the highest quality reports to the Service Manager, Team Leader and the Performance Hub
- Provide support in the preparation of standard reports to committees.
- Administer meetings, including the preparation of agenda and papers and to take minutes of the meetings
- Organize events such as briefings on request, which includes venue arrangements, setting up venue, hosting, invitations, organisation and preparation of all catering requirements, welcoming all attendees and also any presentations required
- Provide secretarial support to the Service Manager and the Team Leader including maintaining a diary and booked appointments
- Carry out audit checks on relevant stationary and equipment in order to maintain an appropriate amount of stock
- Dealing with customer feedback, including receiving and providing feedback forms, recording the data and compiling reports monthly
- Complete incident/accident reports
- Set up and maintain filing and archiving systems as appropriate to keep all paperwork up to date
- Collate and record information for the team when required
- Assist with the rota, initial information for the IAG team
- Previous experience within this position
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact the Social Housing and Support teamon 0121 616 0660 and ask for Katie Dugmore (Senior Consultant for the Midlands), or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.