Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Role
It’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Due to the markets we recruit into being extremely busy, Venn Group have a number of vacancies for money motivated, memorable and communicative Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
We offer a supportive environment with structured training throughout your career; your development is crucial as we only promote from within.
The role of a 360 Recruitment Consultant at Venn Group is a fast paced, varied and challenging sales position where you will be involved in every aspect of the Recruitment Consultancy process.
A successful Recruitment Consultant at Venn Group will be self-assured, persuasive, organised and resilient. You will need to be memorable when developing relationships in your market and actively listen to your clients’ and candidates’ needs in order place the right people into the right roles.
We take a collaborative approach to Recruitment, but you will also be motivated by a clear individual, meritocratic career path. The role of a 360 Recruitment Consultant at Venn Group involves:
• Networking with hiring managers through pro-active business development, this includes phone calls, video calls, emails and networking events
• Learning about your sector to ensure you grow into being an expert in your market and can offer a credible service to both your clients and candidates
• Sourcing and meeting with the best candidates for your clients through use of job boards and social media channels
• Working towards individual targets
• Holding virtual and face to face client meetings and candidate interviews
A career with benefits:
• Discounted gym membership scheme with Fitness First
• Competitive basic salary plus unlimited commission
• Commission structure which rewards both team and individual success
• Flexible home working
• A transparent performance-based career progression model
• 22 days annual leave (+bank holidays), increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days
• Private healthcare and Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
• Employee led diversity and inclusion forum
• Two charity days per year to use for volunteering
• Regular social events
This role is entry level, previous sales experience is beneficial but not essential. Developing our employees is our future and our structured training programme strikes a balance between off the desk learning and on the job experience. Our unique team-based environment means there is always someone there to support, guide and mentor you and your hard work will be rewarded from day one.
If you would like to be part of the Venn Group team and start your career, either apply here or drop me message on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosiecorney/