Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Resourcing Coordinator for a Private Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This is a permanent contract, offering a annual salary of £24,000 per annum.
Remote working with a requirement to be on site once or twice per month.
- Providing administration support to Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process, arranging interviews, liaising with managers, booking meeting rooms
- Writing job adverts based on vacancy briefing to attract strong calibre of candidates
- Advertising vacancies internally and externally on relevant job boards
- Pre-screening and shortlisting candidates against vacancy briefing document
- Creating talent pools of candidates for roles that need additional recruitment support
- Directly source candidates
- Supporting Hiring Manager with face to face interviews
- Working closely with the HR Shared Services team to ensure a smooth onboarding process for new starters
- Maintain relationships with third party suppliers including local job centres and recruitment agencies
- Ensuring GDPR compliance is adhered to with all documents collected during a recruitment process
- Participation and willingness to develop by attending relevant courses, seminars and/or qualifications
- Ensuring that all candidates (Successful or not) receive a professional recruitment process
- Writing and posting job adverts on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Sourcing candidates by using databases and social media
- Attending job fairs and careers events
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on 0121 616 0660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.