Regulatory Lawyer – ECB:
We have partnered with a leading multinational law firm who are seeking a Regulatory Lawyer with recent and strong ECB experience to go on secondment to their client, a major retail and commercial bank.
- Role will have a focus on moving to new European Central Bank Regulations
- Helping with the project of moving from local rules to following the European regulators rules
- Assisting the team with creating policies and remediation
- ASAP start
- 6-12 month assignment
- Hybrid working – 1-2 days onsite in London
- Full time role
- Candidate must be a qualified solicitor – minimum 2 years PQE
- Must have recent and strong ECB experience
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on 020 7557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.