Quality & Safety Support Officer
Location: Port Talbot (remote working)
Length: 2+ months
Hourly Rate: £15.80 an hour via umbrella
Our public sector client in South Wales are looking for an Administrator to support the Quality & Safety Governance Manager on a 2 month basis, with the possibility of extension as they recruit substantively.
This is a part-time position (30 hrs a week) working on a remote basis.
This fast-paced and varied role is an exciting opportunity for someone with PA or strong administrative experience.
Day to Day Duties:
- Provide administrative support at meetings including minute taking, preparing agendas etc.
- Manage the Manager’s diary, ensuring this is updated with appointments and meetings
- Experience in an administrative position, providing diary and meeting support
- Able to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Experience using Datix is desirable but not essential
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.