**New Opportunity – Rent and Service Charge Accountant**
Venn Group are working with a Housing Association based in London, who are looking to recruit a Rent and Service Charge Accountant to start as soon as possible.
The successful Rent and Service Charge Accountant will be joining a dynamic and growing organisation, who take pride in staff development and retention.
Location: London – 2 days a week onsite
Salary: £300-£350 a day
Contract: 3 months initially (Potential to Extend)
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Reconciliate rent-related control accounts on a timely basis
- Prepare rent arears reports and issue quarterly statements for customers
- Prepare service charge calculations, liaising with relevant service departments
- Update rent and service charge records as required
- Assist in the annual rent and service charge budget setting process
- Respond to audit queries and assist with the preparation of supporting documentation
If interested, please upload your updated CV as soon as possible.