Position: Rent & Service Charge Officer
Location: Liverpool (Mix of office & homeworking)
Length: 6 months with possibility of going permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours
Rate: £14.59 p/hour (PAYE, inc holiday pay)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Supporting the Group’s financial strategies and policies by adhering to Group’s financial procedures
- Ensuring the Rents and Service Charge Team acts in accordance with best practice, legal and regulatory requirements
- Providing support and expert advice to colleagues on rent and service charge related issues
- Ensuring postings to the Group’s rent accounts are made on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Calculating and administering annual rent and service charge increases for a range of tenure types
- Producing scheme level service charge accounts, comparing results with scheme budgets, investigating material variances, and taking corrective action as appropriate
The successful candidate will ideally be AAT qualified, or able to demonstrate experience and competence to that level and have knowledge of rent and service charge principles and regulations
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Kiera Power on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.