Keywords: Residential Conveyancing, Secretary
Job Title – Residential Conveyancing Secretary – minimum 2 years experience
Job Reference – JGE/2349332
Job Description – A well established and highly regarded law firm in the West Yorkshire are looking for a competent Secretary to join the Residential Conveyancing department.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with clients via the Telephone
- Carrying out Audio Typing duties
- Drafting letters
- Using Quill CMS
- Preparing contract packs for Solicitors & transfer deeds
- Completing bankruptcy searches on the Land Registry Portal
- Completing local Authority searches
- Dealing with financial account matters
- Preparing Bills & Statements of accounts for clients
Applications will be considered from candidates with 2+ years experience as a Residential Conveyancing Secretary.
Salary – up to £19,778 per annum
For further information, please contact Jack Evans or Paddy Behan at Venn Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 234 6400.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.