Scheme Assistant vacancies waiting to be filled
Venn Group would like to introduce the following Scheme Assistant position available in Rochdale
Position: Scheme Assistant
Length: 2 months
Rate: £10.65 p/hour (PAYE, including hol pay)
Hours: 20 hours p/week (8am-12pm)
The role will predominantly involve:
- Working across the organisations older persons scheme
- Responsible for making the scheme a safe place to live for residents
- Cleaning communal areas, wiping down touch points and emptying bins
- Assisting the scheme manager daily with the running of the scheme
- Providing service to residents ensuring that the scheme is running efficiently and responsive to customer needs
- Keeping entrance and the office of the scheme clean and tidy
The successful candidate must have experience of working with vulnerable customers/ clients, responding to emergency situations and have a caring approach
Candidate must be available to start from next week and have an Enhanced Adult DBS within 1-2 years.
To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall on 0161 830 1830 or alternatively reply to this email with your up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate, whom Venn Group subsequently places (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.