Recruitment Agency reference:7068650
A position has arisen for a Security Guard within a highly regarded commercial organisation based in Norfolk. This is a key role carrying out security duties for a three-month temporary contract, with the possibility of going permanent.
Your duties will include:
- Provide reception and direction service for visitors on site
- Support an up to date call out procedure to ensure 24 hour response
- Promote safe working practices in all areas, applying and complying with Health & Safety regulations
- Monitor and manage the CCTV system in line with data protection regulations
- Maintain standards of discipline including control of substance abuse, violence, language, noise, theft and nuisance
- Responsible for locking and unlocking the buildings including setting and disabling alarms
- Produce accurate and accessible records of all security occurrences, investigations and reports as necessary
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have previous experience working within a security role including the use of CCTV, alarm systems and locking and unlocking buildings
- You must hold a SIA Licence, or be willing to obtain one
- You will also have a recent enhanced DBS check, or willing to obtain one
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sabrina Garcha on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to Sgarcha@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.