Remote Working, Interim
Local Authority seeks to recruit a SEN Caseworker on an interim basis. This remote working opportunity is suitable for SEN Caseworkers and Senior Caseworkers and the rate will reflect the successful candidate’s level of experience.
The position would be ideally suited to an experience SEN Caseworker someone with Local Authority experience who is comfortable handling a caseload autonomously.
- Remote working, with the option for occasional onsite presence if desired
- Competitive daily rate, depending on level of experience
- Focused and manageable caseload
- Initial three month contract with chance of extension
- Manage a focused SEN caseload
- Write, amend and update EHCPs
- Conduct annual reviews
- Manage plan coordinators and assistants
- Ensure planning and placement processes are completed within statutory timescales
- Work in partnership with members of the SEN advisory teams
- Collaborate with Health and Social Care Professionals
- Experience managing an SEN Caseload
- Local Authority experience within SEN/Education Services
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.