SEND Project Manager- Remote
Vacancy Ref: 7075000
A position has arisen for a SEND Project Manager within a Prestigious City Council in the South West.
Location: South West- Remote
Duration: 5 months initially
Rate: £400 per day
IR35 Status: Inside
- Work alongside the Subject Matter Expert in the business to boost capacity and add value through project management discipline at critical project delivery time
- Work with existing work package leads to assess resource and capacity against current delivery plans
- Manage dependencies and risks across the Transformation project
- Lead the team through regular work package meetings, tracking progress and resolving/escalating issues as appropriate.
- Monthly reporting via Highlight reports to central Change Services Team and to the Education Transformation Programme
- Previous experience and understanding of SEND
- Previous experience of working in a local authority
- Management experience with transitional projects
This position is a great opportunity to help oversee a project that will positively change many young people’s lives whilst furthering your own skills and experience within local government.
For further information, please contact Oliver Attwood or Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to OAttwood@venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.